Pediatric Nurse Manger
Hiring a Pediatric Nurse Manager for a state-of-the-art health care facility located in the Brooklyn, New York area. This opportunity offers a competitive base salary, generous incentives and a complete benefits package. The Pediatric Nurse Manger will join a collaborative team.
- Provides nursing care
- Supervises 1LPN and 5 Medical Assistants
- Overall supervision of Patient Care Associate and Licensed Practical Nurse
- Monitors, coordinates, and adjusts the staffing assignments to meet patient needs
- Monitors staff attendance, punctuality, performance, and training needs to assure the proper level of support for staff development and the optimal functioning of each clinical area. Assists in setting goals and identifying appropriate training for improving performance.
- Has primary responsibility, along with the Director of Nursing to develop appropriate protocols.
- Provides productivity reports to the Director of Nursing on a weekly basis. Provide monthly procedure reports.
- Works with staff to address patient complaints and manages patient flow
- Produces monthly unit reports including numerical data related to productivity as well as outcomes of clinical measures and chart reviews.
- Ensures clinical practice compliance with Managed Care/HMO, and Federal and State guidelines.
- Participates in CQI/PI, JCAHO, and Manager’s planning and operational activities including design and execution of performance improvement projects and involvement in JCAHO survey preparation activities as needed.
- Audits care and critical incidents (including Sentinel Events) and completes appropriate forms in accordance with center policy
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in New York State.
- Minimum of two years clinical experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience with vaccinations for new born babies
- Minimum one-year experience in a supervisory/management position.
About TAL Healthcare:
TAL Healthcare provides full-service recruitment services for all of our clients. We represent and place in permanent positions a wide variety of healthcare professionals including (but not limited to):
- Senior executives (C-suite)
- Financial managers and leaders
- Information Technology (IT) professionals
- Supply Chain specialists
- Nurse Managers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Revenue enhancers
- Practice Administrators
- Billers and Coders
- Managed Care Administrators
"Partnering with our clients to build talented teams and advance the healthcare careers of our candidates."
"Identify, attract, engage and connect the best possible talent while building, nurturing long-term relationships with our client partners based on integrity, trust and the on-going pursuit of excellence."
"Develop and retain the best consultants where trust and caring are central to fostering professional growth; integrity; ethics; quality; professionalism; continuous improvement; and to embrace innovation and change."
Role: Nurse Manager
Apply for this job now.