Lytham St. Annes, UK
Job Role: Support Worker ~ Home Care
Salary: Between £7.05-£9.00
KTG Social Care are a health care agency providing high quality support to people in their own homes and one-to-one support within care home settings. Home Care shifts vary between 4 hours and 12 hours per day in the same setting.
We are looking for people who have a caring nature. A genuine desire to make a difference. An ability to think outside the box. A passion for self-development.
- A full driving licence is desirable.
- Previous care experience is not essential.
- Good written and spoken English are necessary.
We are proud to offer full training which equips candidates for a career in the care sector. Practical and theoretical learning includes dementia awareness, medication, moving and handling, first aid, health and safety, safeguarding vulnerable adults, catheter care, end of life care.
"Care is an individual experience and is tailored to the needs of the client." Duties may include:
- Assisting with/planning activities, helping with meal preparation and feeding, supporting mobility both within the home/in the community, engaging in conversation, providing a stimulating environment, promoting independence.
- Personal care, assisting to the toilet, helping with pad changes, safe bathing/showering, helping with clothing choice/changing, helping with dentures.
- Providing emotional support to clients and family members.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Read and follow detailed care plans to provide appropriate care
- Monitor vital signs and document these throughout the shift
- Provide support in accordance with the wishes of the client
This is a great opportunity to work part time or full time hours based around your availability! With full support from field supervisors and management you will be guided every step of the way into a rewarding career in the care sector.
Role: Support Worker ~ Home Care
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Lytham St. Annes, North West
Apply for this job now.