COMPANY: KENNEDYPEARCE CONSULTING
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Reporting to: Reception Manager
23k + Commission
I am currently recruiting an enthusiastic and passionate Spa Receptionist to join a leading high-end luxury spa. As a spa receptionist you will be overseeing the spa and ensuring high standards of customer service is being managed by the front of house team.
- Excellent customer service skills including written and oral
- Team player and the ability to motivate others
- Polite and well presented
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience working in a busy environment
- Ensuring all hourly reception duties are completed and responsible for ensuring all displays are updated and changed regularly.
- Ensuring the highest level of service is always given to all spa members and guests.
- Interacts & communicate effectively with clients, members and team members
- Ensure all spa menus, consultation forms and checklists are stocked and up to date.
- Managing Payments
- Ensuring up to date knowledge always and undertake treatment procedures
- Actively involved in promoting the Spa, products and activities
- Interact and regularly liaise with team members cross functionally to ensure an overall awareness of activities within the department and club.
- Ensure that clients receive an efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service,
Managing customer feedback effectively
- Ensure any issues or compliments are escalated and dealt with appropriately to enable long-term improvements in products and services.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Health & Safety
- Ensure your working environment is kept clean and tidy, adhering to the reception and relaxation area standards and check list always
You must come from High end Spa or Hotel Industry