The Assistant Relationship Manager will provide administrative support to a team of Relationship Managers to ensure that the client receives first class service.
They will provide Client Service support, completing organisational and private client related tasks accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner. Will assist with responding to client enquiries and providing support at client meetings where appropriate.
The individual must have some administrative or operational support experience within wealth management or investment management - opening investment accounts and will have knowledge of dealing with custodians / investment platforms.
Duties will include the following:
- Collate & distribute account opening packs.
- Monitor the progress and timeliness of account opening and asset/cash transfers
- Provide regular and ad-hoc information to clients
- Assist in resolving client queries regarding their portfolios or account opening
- Maintain internal management information,
- Keep comprehensive client records and ensure that these are accurate
- Liaise effectively with external custodians and providers to obtain information required for clients and their advisers
2 -3 years front office private client support experience in a private banking / private client wealth management environment
Client Account Opening, transfers, payments experience...
The individual must be pro-active, have common sense, and be motivated.
Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Deals with all matters promptly, professionally and accurately without being reminded