A major provider of software and cloud-based remote connectivity services is hiring a Customer Service Specialist serves as a contact to Sales and Client Services teams regarding provisioning and supporting customer products; the CSRs works with the Sales and Client Services teams to make necessary improve and streamline internal communications and processes.
- Provides guidance on the provisioning process for all Collaboration and Audio products via Salesforce tasks and email on provisioning request through Salesforce.
- Provides guidance to sales and account managers to help manage Salesforce accounts and share best practices regarding product provisioning on current and additional feature requests and new products with the goal of maximizing customer satisfaction by efficiently delivering service according to accepted service level agreements.
- Assists provisioning team members and product teams in the development of processes and procedures to better streamline implementation and improve account management for current and new product enhancements and releases.
- Maintains proactive communication with Sales and Client Services teams to escalate implementation/product issues and recommends solutions to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Applies knowledge of internal tools for documentation and reporting; participates in the creation of reporting criteria and ad hoc report generation
- Leads project management of complex implementations using operational knowledge of Salesforce or SaaS on demand product services requests and other projects such as documentation related to provisioning.
- Assists in the management and tracking of quarterly data (e.g. numbers of trials received, new accounts, reassignments and transitions accounts) which is provided to Client Services/Sales Operations management.
- Familiarity with telecommunications or other technical products.
- Strong verbal, written, and telephone communication skills and the ability to explain technical information to a broad customer base.
- Ability to exercise sound decision and critical thinking skills.
- Prior experience in a technical customer service environment preferred.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- 2 years work experience in customer service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
Randstad Staffing is the 2nd largest staffing agency in the world!
Apply today to learn more about the above employment opportunity with our client, and how we can put YOU in front of the hiring manager!
Role: Customer Service Representative
Location: Santa Barbara,
Apply for this job now.