Nursery Nurse: Early Years Foundation Stage
£9.77 per hour
January 2021 - July 2021
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Nursery Nurse to work in a local primary school in the Northumberland area. This is a full time Nursery Nurse role, working hours will be mornings only, 8:30am - 12pm, Monday to Friday.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Level 3 qualification in Childcare. Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years team, the Nursery Nurse will focus on providing general support within the Nursery classroom and some occasional 1:1 support.
To be considered for the Nursery Nurse position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Nursery Nurse in an Early Years environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Nursery Nurse who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more inform