COMPANY: BAIN AND GRAY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £15-17 per hour + holiday pay
A fantastic, client in the international hospitality industry is looking for a temporary Office Assistant to join their London team. Based in sleeky, friendly offices in the heart of Soho, this company prides itself on offering a unique, luxurious and social experience to their customers. This is an exciting time to join this company as they are currently expanding, so are seeking a temporary Office Assistant to help in their Head Office. The ideal Office Assistant will be driven, have a flexible attitude and be a people person. They have a lovely culture in the office, making this a fantastic opportunity for someone with assistant experience, particularly diary and inbox management, and looking for an involved role in an dynamic, growing company.
What will you be doing?
- Providing support for the Executive Assistant and Office Manager
- Diary and Travel Management for Directors
- Processing expenses
- Managing supplies and couriers
- Front of House responsibilities including meeting and greeting visitors
- Managing meeting rooms and reception areas
- Diary management for meeting rooms
- Answering phones and email correspondence
If you are an experienced candidate with a ‘can-do’ attitude and where no role is too big or too small, please apply below.