The Leslie Company is a national manufacturer of Binders, Index Tabs, Presentation Folders, Calendars and more! We have been located in Olathe, KS since 1977. We are seeking a Vinyl Slitter Sheeter Cutter Machine Operator to join our 1st shift team!
- Load and unload equipment and vinyl materials
- Set up, register, run job according to work order.
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the equipment.
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Check completed work for accuracy and quality.
- Individual will need to have the ability to cross-train on various bindery/printing equipment.
- Individual must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in bindery, printing, cutting equipment operation strongly recommended.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly to ensure accuracy.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We offer and excellent salary plus bonuses. Our benefit package includes paid health and dental insurance, 401(K) matching program, paid vacation and sick time.
The Leslie Company is a family-owned and operated national manufacturer of custom imprinted presentation packaging since 1977. We specialize in binders, tabs, folders, report covers, and document holders manufactured to custom specifications. Our capabilities in digital text printing, and line of calendars and specialty products continues to grow in popularity.
Located in Olathe, KS, we operate in an 100,000 square foot warehouse and production facility, and employ an estimated 100 staff members.
Role: Slitter Sheeter Cutter Operator
Apply for this job now.