Will support the sales effort by handling inquiries, processing orders as well as providing administrative assistance and support to the inside sales team. The Sales Administrator will work directly with the Inside Sales Team, Regional Sales Managers and VP Sales.
· Processes a high volume of customer
· Receives and handles the inbound sales calls and routes them to the appropriate person
· Promptly deals with and responds to high volumes of emails.
· Sends shipping and order tracking emails to our customers
· Works closely with partners and distributors to set up deal registration pricing (ACOP and SPA)
· Responds to stock requests from distribution and partners
· Processes RTI (return to inventory) requests
· Monitors and responds to online website chats
· Salesforce.com account maintenance (cleaning orgs, contacts, unresolved emails, etc.)
· Delivers Lighthouse Activation Keys
· Three years of related experience as an admin or salesperson
· Proven record of providing outstanding customer service and relationship building
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to prioritize workload in a rapidly changing environment
· Must be proficient in MS Office: Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
· Salesforce.com experience a plus
· CRM software experience a plus
Role: Inside Sales Administrator
Location: Salt Lake,
Apply for this job now.