Marketing Manager - Challenger Bank, Digital Banking
You will be based out of the London office (when Covid allows) with a split between the office (50%), Remote working (50%)
£50,000 - £60,000 plus Pension and Equity
Are you someone who thrives on working cross-functionally to develop impactful and strategically delivered communications and engagement? Are you a FinTech enthusiast?
Sentinel are working with a new FinTech Challenger Bank start up who are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the communication strategy including creating a narrative that intertwines throughout the business, its products, and communicating this story-telling vision to various stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- The ability to keenly interpret business activities and build a strong corporate profile
- A strong understanding of the digital banking market ecosystem (its regulations, competition and commercials)
- A strong understanding of the competitive landscape in the UK - Relevant experience in Fintech/Crypto/Digital Banking is needed
- Need to be able to identify the gaps and USPs in local and global markets
- Experience in brand creation; able to lead the construction and maintenance of our digital reputation surrounding the brand and product
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and the execution of the marketing plan
- Analysing market trends and customer feedback to help refine and suggest product enhancement
- Developing in depth competitive intelligence to guide product development, positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with Communications
- Working and managing external and internal partnerships - being a key player in the day to day relationship management
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email #removed#