Temporary Senior Finance Assistant
Aldershot (WFH), 3 - 6 month assignment, £13 - £15 per hour
We need a hands-on, immediately available Senior Finance Assistant who has a high attention to detail and hardworking to start with our client as soon as possible.
This is working for a great company near Aldershot - you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, working alongside a Management Accountant, and supporting a junior member of the team.
The successful temporary Senior Finance Assistant must be able to navigate their way around Excel confidently including being able to use v-lookups and pivot tables. They are happy to train in elements of the role, but an understanding of complex Accounts Payable processing is essential.
- Assist with a more complex AP process - self billing on behalf of the vendors
- Ability to liaise with the operations team to make sure information provided is correct
- Solid pair of hands
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to act as a mentor to junior team member
- Not being phased by challenges and being adaptable
- Good Excel user - experience using v-lookups and pivot tables is required
The successful candidate will be an excellent problem solver, accurate and diligent with their work. You will also need to be a good communicator and team player. This role is home based on a full-time basis.
Salary & Benefits
£13 - £15 per hour