Are you looking for a rewarding sales leadership role where you will be responsible for consulting with new prospects concerned with hair loss, whilst maintaining an established client base?
Do you earning significant amounts of commission in the region of €10,000 gross per month?
Is delivering outstanding sales customer service one of your key passions?
If these are all key requirements for the next stage in your career this role could be ideal for you.
Currently in the midst of a launch of revolutionary growth and new treatment, we are looking to expand the business through 2018 and beyond.
Role Responsibilities / Duties:-
- Perform leadership function of the sales team
- Fulfil Sales Team Performance Management
- Manage clinic
Empathise with concerns relating to hair loss.
Build lasting relationships/ manage existing clients.
Follow up and reappoint existing prospective inquiries.
Managing studio operations (reporting, banking, admin etc.).
- Analysing company targets and required standards
- Setting challenging individual targets & communicating these to the team
- Evaluating periodic team and individual performance ensuring corrective actions are taken
- Carry out regular 1-to-1s with each team member focusing on team performance requirement and personal development
- Weekly and Monthly Kick Off meetings to set company and department expectations
- Drive Sales Team towards achieving KPIs, Targets and Required Standards
- Ensure staff performance is of a high standard, directing the team during the work day as needed
- Perform Call Monitoring and Performance Reviews with all staff
- Provide Coaching, Guidance and Mentoring for all team members
- Embed Commercial Strategy
- Carry out disciplinary action where required
Strong Sales background - minimum 2 years.
1 years management experience
Confident & Clinical sales approach.
Determination for business growth.
Ability to work flexible hours.
Customer centric attitude, including skills and experience of retention of customers.
- Excellent people management skills
- Proven track record of team leadership showing balance of people focus and results orientation
- Experience of coaching team members to further their development
- Analytical and Sales Reporting Experience to drive performance
- Enthusiasm, self-starting personality and drive
- Honesty and Integrity are a must
- Energetic, supportive and empathetic open-minded personality
- Be able to think on their feet and lead by example
- Fluent communicator in English to a professional and correct written and verbal standard
- 4 week clinical & consultative sales training induction & ongoing support.
- Guaranteed retainer & significant commission structure.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Generous holidays
The successful professional will join an organisation with unrestricted, realistic progression routes also will own the role and be the benchmark of the sales team within the organisation. In return you will be offered a competitive package, plus performance related bonuses.
This also offers great autonomy and is a long term career opportunity for the right individual. If the above describes you and you this is a good fit, please email an updated copy of your CV.
Role: Sales Manager - Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.