Summary: Confirmit helps businesses operationalize feedback to drive change throughout their organizations using the world’s most secure, reliable and scalable solutions for Voice of the Customer, Employee Engagement and Market Research programs. Our solutions are built on Confirmit Horizons, and at the core of Horizons is Confirmit SmartHub.
As Product Manager, you will manage and facilitate all aspects of the integration of third party technologies across the Horizons platform, and in particular integration of external business data with Confirmit SmartHub. For example, managing the ongoing development of CRM Connector for Salesforce and for Microsoft Dynamics in response to customer and market demands, so that the technology supports the business needs of the key personas in sales, marketing and customer services within our customers. This includes integrating into the user experience within the third-party software components where appropriate, and facilitating the appropriate contractual relationship with the technology partner. You will also have responsibility for the platform APIs, the integration processes and documentation, and the building and maintenance of a developer portal and community.
Confirmit develops software using Agile (scrum) methodologies and deploys software to our SaaS environments on a near-continuous basis. This role involves being product owner within the scrum team and working closely with other product managers to ensure smooth, efficient, pragmatic and successful ongoing product delivery. The product manager interacts with customers, partners and industry analysts, as well as key internal resources such as sales, pre-sales support, professional services, marketing, post-sales support, etc. to ensure the product meets the market requirements.
· Researching emerging market opportunities through expansion of the partner ecosystem
· Manage the delivery of high-quality, high-value, easy-to-use, innovative solutions that meet defined business needs
o Capture customer and market requirements, taking input from marketing, sales, professional services and support
o Work with third-party technology partners to manage the delivery of high-value, integrated solutions that enhance the Confirmit value proposition
o Produce clear, documented roadmaps for area of responsibility
o Follow agreed processes to coordinate all activities related to product delivery
o Regularly interact with globally distributed team members
o Work with UX specialists to ensure product designs are easy-to-use
o Ensure products and integrations are tested, documented and delivered on-time
o Proactively respond to customer needs and competitive forces
· Evangelise product attributes internally and externally
o Deliver technical training for Confirmit and our partners
o Provide sales tools and sales training to support sales and marketing campaigns
o Proactively communicate new capabilities through all available channels, including e-learning videos, webinars, blogs, white papers, etc.
o Provide specialist pre-sales and marketing support as needed
o Brief industry analysts on a regular basis
· Ensure the necessary business support functions are in place for building the technology partners ecosystem
o Deliver a developer portal to guide developers to the required resources to integrate with Confirmit software
o Build a developer community for technology partners
o Ensure the right commercial models are put in place to maximize revenue
· Ensure all product stakeholders work productively together towards agreed objectives
o Align closely with product marketing and product development
· At least 5 years’ experience in a technical role in an enterprise software company, of which at least 3 years have been in a software product management or closely related role
· Ability to capture, assess and prioritise customer and market requirements, including analysis of cost vs. value of features for revenue, innovation, competitive advantage, etc.
· Experience coordinating technology integrations across adjacent software products
· Experience working with different customer feedback methods, such as customer meetings, customer advisory boards, online forums, surveys, etc.
· Experience defining and influencing the usability of enterprise software
· Written communication skills in the context of epics and user stories, white papers, release notes, competitive analyses, roadmaps, customer/partner feedback, etc.
· Presentation skills in the context of specialist technology and roadmap presentations to management, technical people, analysts, customers, partners and conference audiences
· Interpersonal skills with the ability and credibility to gain respect from a wide range of people, motivate other team members, and clearly communicate business goals and rationale for partner-related development initiatives
· Project management skills and experience working with large software development teams
· Experience working with Agile development methodologies, particularly SCRUM
· Knowledge of some/all of the following areas is an advantage, but not essential: Enterprise data integration methodologies and technologies, CRM software solutions, technology partner management, API management, data analytics, SaaS, customer experience market, developer communities, GitHub, working with globally distributed teams,
· Experience of relevant productivity tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
Security and Compliance: If you are successful, you will be required to follow company security and privacy policies and related procedures, and ensure proper safeguarding of information and data made accessible to you.
Full time/part time: Full time.
Date looking to hire: Immediate opportunity.
To Apply: #-senior-product-manager-integrations-and-partnerships
Role: Senior Product Manager, Integrations and Partnerships
Apply for this job now.