COMPANY: BOLINGBROKE ACADEMY
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: 30406.00 - 41381.00 Annual -) or UPS (46,272 - 50,178) (Inner London), depending on experience
In 2012, Bolingbroke Academy opened with the vision to create a centre of excellence. We are extremely proud of our first two sets of GCSE results in English, Maths, Science, Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) and Performing Arts. We are seeking an exceptional and inspiring leader to join our pioneering school and contribute to our school's mission. This is a unique opportunity to be part of showing what non-selective education can achieve for all pupils in our community. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities.
We are looking to recruit a motivated and inspiring Teacher of Mathematics to join our successful Maths department from September 2019. The successful applicant will be a strong and engaging teacher who will join a team of teachers committed to delivering outstanding teaching and learning that supports all pupils to achieve their full potential. This role would equally suit an NQT or an experienced practitioner.
The ideal candidate will:
- be QTS qualified;
- be able to deliver Maths at Key Stage 3 GCSE and A Level including mechanics;
- be passionate about their subject and a committed team player;
- be able to motivate and inspire pupils;
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of Bolingbroke Academy's pupils;
- be committed to Bolingbroke Academy's ethos of high expectations.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- teach within a growing academy;
- join a network of ARK schools and gain access to an exclusive range of benefits, including reduced gym membership and a comprehensive CPD provision.
Please submit your application no later than 11am on Friday 24 th May 2019.
Deadline: 11am on Friday 24 th May 2019
Interviews: Held as applications received
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: September 2019
Salary: Ark MPS (£30,406 -£41,381) or UPS (£46,272 - £50,178) (Inner London), depending on experience
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, therefore early application is advised. Strong candidates may be invited to interview prior to role's closing date.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Role: Teacher of Maths
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wandsworth, London,
Apply for this job now.