This is an excellent opportunity for a junior engineer with 1+ years experience who is passionate about SOC design and photonics to join my client who are a global Semiconductor corporation developing top-of-the-range imaging ICs in Edinburgh.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Digital Design Engineer to work alongside experienced engineers in developing new and existing products. The role will involve a broad range of tasks covering the entire spectrum of the digital design flow; from specification to implementation, designing and integrating custom IPs and FPGA and SOC verification.
- Relevant degree qualification
- Solid understanding of digital theory, including Static Timing Analysis and high-speed, low-speed design techniques.
- Competent digital circuit design skills
- Knowledge and experience in Verilog/System Verilog and Cadence
- Experience using scripting languages (Perl/Python)
- Knowledge of embedded microcontrollers
You must have European working rights for this position.
Please do get in touch to find out more information and to have a confidential discussion. Contact Rachel mason @ IC Resources. ...Role: Junior Digital Design Engineer Job Type: PERMANENT, Full TimeLocation: Edinburgh, Apply for this job now.