Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking an experienced Night Maintenance Lead.
Primary Job Duties include:
- Coordinate work assignments within the department including training, mentoring, technical support and/or process/trouble shooting support to meet deadlines.
Practice safe working practices. Must have knowledge of confined spaces, lockout / tag out and protective clothing requirements.
Ensure compliance with regulatory, environmental and safety requirements.
Responsible for planning and execution of preventative maintenance and demand maintenance.
Use a broad range of software used in the Pharmaceutical industry (e.g. MS Office applications, MS Project, MS Visio, AutoCAD, SAP, etc.). Must also be able to learn other advanced software programs that are used in industrial environments.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum of five years previous experience and/or formal training in mechanical and electronic equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Provide off shift/weekend on call support to production facility.
- Electro Mechanical Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school preferred.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment preferred.
Role: Night Maintenance Lead
Location: Daytona Beach,
Apply for this job now.