Teaching Personnel endeavour to pay to scale for long term positions!
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic Science teacher?
Teaching Personnel are currently are looking to recruit passionate Science teachers for client secondary Schools in the Walsall Area, looking to start in September
The ideal candidate:
- Be able to commit to a long-term role
- Have a respectful and professional manner towards pupils and staff within the school
- Be passionate and inspiring
- Teach all Sciences to KS3/KS4
- Have high expectations of work and behaviour
- Hold qualified teacher status - (we welcome NQT applications)
- Have experience working with KS3 and KS4 children
- The right to work within the UK
- The ability to provide two references from your most recent employers
- All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid child workforce Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Competitive rates of pay (MPS/UPS)
- Rewarding Job Satisfaction
- Great work-life balance with school holidays
- Working alongside professional and inspirational people
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Specialist trained consultants - supporting you in finding your ideal role
- Full access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training
- If your friend or colleague works through us for at least five days, you will be entitled to a GBP50 bonus!
- Supporting your COVID-secure safe return to work
If you are interested in applying for this role please submit your CV using the links provided.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.