Job DescriptionRemote Position - IMMEDIATE START
Applicants that do not have auto transport experience WILL NOT be considered.
An Account Leads Manager is responsible for managing relationships with specific customers they have built a rapport with, along with managing new incoming relationships with future and potential clients, including but not limited to scheduling shipments. As a Account Leads Manager, you are expected to have a thorough knowledge and understanding of what Montway offers and are expected to pitch this to all current and future clients, while developing new business opportunities with existing clients and promoting the company, products, and offerings. As a Account Leads Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in training and are expected to follow procedures and guidelines established by your direct manager and the organization. As a Account Leads Manager, you will be expected to help on-board new potential business clients, and when needed, provide additional account management to those accounts and improve overall account satisfaction by improving responsiveness and anticipating our client's needs. As a Account Leads Manager, you will perform a variety of account management duties to support efficient auto transport logistics.
- Answer inbound calls from established business and new potential incoming business, performing email communications related to providing auto transport updates and general inquiries.
- Work directly with the other Account Leads Managers and assist in handling their workload if out of the office.
- Provide information to customers regarding pricing information, delivery status and timely issue resolution to issues as they arise; if unable to provide assistance, representative escalates customers to a Team Lead or Manager in a courteous manner.
- Perform data entry into CRM for purposes such as processing orders, accessing previous orders, and special orders and providing customers with pricing, shipment instruction and delivery confirmation and status updates; research any other inquiries as requested.
- Serve as a liaison between customers and carrier(s) assigned to deliver the vehicle.
- Operate as the main point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts, if not able to assist, ensure the customer gets the proper help.
- Maintain both short and long-term growth of existing accounts and be willing to contribute to the acquisition of new accounts.
- In most cases expected to work full time in the office setting, some travel to conduct meetings for long term business clients may be required.
- Execute other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Assist with past due invoices for your clients and work with the client to ensure all accounts are up to date and paid on time.
- Answering phones
- Create and manage written communications
- Finding solutions and answers for clients
Experience in auto transportation is a MUST!
Additional Experience: 3-5 years with the following:
- Account management
- Cold calling
Pay: $35,600 Base + Commission
The who, what, where of us:
We started in a small, 2 bedroom apartment in Chicago and have grown into one of the largest vehicle shippers in the U.S. Over the years, Montway has gained a reputation for steady growth. Not only did the trend continue, but we've become the brand that customers look for.
We were featured in Inc. 500, Inc. 5000 and Crain's Fast 50.
A casual work environment where jeans, tees, and sneakers are encouraged.
Regular company events with your awesome co-workers that include company lunches, team building offsite events and "cake" parties.
Our exceptional corporate office is located in a Schaumburg Class A office complex with top of the market features and amenities such as new state-of-the-art fitness center, covered parking, on-site eatery, easy access to a wide range of restaurants, hotels and more!
The opportunity to work with and learn from an extremely talented team solving challenging and super complex problems all while building and leading them to great success.
Health, dental, 401K, vision, PTO, Group Life Insurance & other GREAT perks.
We live by the "work hard, play hard" mentality
Mission: At Montway, our mission is to deliver a 5-star vehicle-shipping experience by blending innovative logistics solutions with our team's commitment to service excellence that delights.
Vision: Our ultimate goal is for Montway to become the standard by which all vehicle-shipping is measured, servicing the widest range of individual clients, corporations of any size and business partners within the United States and be recognized as the company that made transporting a vehicle as simple as pizza delivery.
Values: Integrity, Service Excellence, Leadership. Technological Incline, Simplicity in Operations
If our Mission, Vision, and Values speak or relate to you, we want you on our team!
**No recruiters, please. (No calls or emails)
Powered by JazzHR