Hales Group are delighted to be supporting our facilities management client seeking an experienced Project Manager to support with small works projects for up to 6 months.
The successful candidate will be responsible small work contracts across East Suffolk, with variable projects from playground renovations to resurfacing tennis courts, along with other maintenance related projects.
- Competent at seeing project through from fruition to completion; from drawing and specifications, sourcing and liaising with contractors, managing quotations, awarding suitable contractors, supervising small works until completion and reporting all progress, monitoring deadlines.
- Implement and supervise Health and Safety for project duration
- Travel to site to supervise and meet with contractors ensuring work is carried out to specification and timeframes.
- Multiple project management
- Provision of an expert service with respect to facilities management/constuction/building/maintenance project management
- Be suitably experienced with facilities management/constuction/building/maintenance project management
- Either suitably qualified or respective progression to this level or project management
- Have experience in delivery of multiple projects
- Have relevant IOSH Safety, Health & Environment For Construction
- Essential to be IT literate preferably in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
HOURS: Monday to Friday 37 hours per week
PAY: £15.59 per hour / £30k salary per annum (negotiable based on experience)
DURATION: Up to 6 months with immediate start available
LOCATION: East Suffolk
TRAVEL: you will be working at various locations across East Suffolk and can claim mileage for travel costs incurred during the course of the working day.
Why work for Hales Group;
All of our Consultants are committed and qualified in what they do and have been operating in Lowestoft for many years. We treat candidates as our customers and try to find the right job solution for you. All temporary workers accrue holiday pay and are offered pension enrolment and the option to join our personal accident scheme and to join our travel scheme.