COMPANY: CCA RECRUITMENT GROUP
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance
CCA Recruitment are working with an ambitious and fast-growing telecommunications company who are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Risk Manager (Performance Analytics) , sitting within the Finance Operations area.
This is a full time, permanent position based in Glasgow, City Centre
This role places the Credit Risk Manager (Performance Analytics) and their team at the forefront of our key control metric - First Bill Not Paid.
The Credit Risk Manager (Performance Analytics) responsibilities will include but are not exclusively:
- influencing initiatives and strategy leading to continuous improvement of performance analysis and forecasting
- being comfortable and confident digging into data and using appropriate analytical process and procedures to identify opportunities for increased volume, with a constant awareness of impact on credit risk.
- the ability to confidently build and maintain a strong and effective network of senior leaders
- to lead and inspire a team of up to five analysts as your direct reports, taking responsibility for their development and coaching.
- effective communication with the ability to express complex ideas, plans, actions and policies in a simple way, as well as offering technical guidance when required.
In short, if you are an inspirational, analytical leader with deft communication skills and credit risk experience, looking for a new challenge, then this could be the role for you.
Contact me now for more information on this vacancy and we discuss whether this the next step into the perfect business for you.