Company: KFORCE TECHNOLOGY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Kforce has a client in Phoenix, AZ that is seeking an IT Business Partner. Summary: The IT Business Partner will translate the business function strategy into strategic program initiatives that delivers business capabilities through IT. The ITBP translates these IT capabilities, applying 'Best Practices' knowledge, into high-level project proposals and works with the BFO and business project teams to develop business cases that are presented to the IT Projects Board for consideration. Responsibilities:
- IT Business Partner actively gathers needs and identifies opportunities for business performance improvements and liaises with the BFO regularly on the qualification and prioritization of the planned projects as well as the raised change requests and severity of open incidents
- Challenges and questions the business need in order to understand the underlying rational and root causes behind a business issues or a strategic initiatives and how it aligns to the business strategy objectives and communicates this back to the rest of the Global IT organization
- Gathers regular key updates from the business functions and keep the Global IT organization up-to-date.
- IT Business Partner works with other ITBP to merge the functional roadmaps into a consolidation IT roadmap that aligns with the overall Company Objectives
- IT Business Partner will collaborate with the Global IT Infrastructure and Operations Manager and Global IT Application Manager on the IT resource demand vs capability planning process to ensure optimized uses of IT resources
- Provide oversight on the projects in partnership with BFO through the project lifecycle phases all the way ensuring business case benefits are realized.
- Collaborates with other ITBP on integration and architectural changes to ensure a seamless cross-functional solution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 15 years of relevant working experience, in a multicultural environment with revenue of > $1B range, with progressive increases in role and responsibility
- Experience in partnering with Product line business leaders to proactively shape IT demand and needs to support their strategic or operational objectives, in wafer fabrication equipment or similar industry (capital equipment)
- Strong end to end knowledge of best practices in product & portfolio management - New Product Introduction (NPI) & Product Support operations, Product Development, Product Lifecycle & Configuration Management
- Knowledge of industrial IoT/Connected Asset intelligence
- Good knowledge of R&D lab asset & installed base management and operations
- Good knowledge of best known methods (BKMs) and lean process improvement toolset in product & portfolio management
- Strong knowledge in capability, process models and business systems that supports From Opportunity to Order specification, and Configure, Price & Quote ( CPQ) in a low volume, high mix business
- Good knowledge of DfX (Design for Excellence) methodology, example for manufacturability, serviceability, cost, etc.
- Strong in business process reengineering, or lean process methodologies (Kanban, Six sigma, Hoshin, etc.)
- Possess business relationship management or business analyst certifications will be a bonus
- Good knowledge of semiconductor industry business cycles and drivers for market intelligence is plus
- Knowledge of Good Safety Practice ( in industrial manufacturing and R&D) is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.