Company: ALEXANDER ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £50000 - £75000/annum
An exciting opportunity has just become available for an EICA Commissioning Engineer to join a highly reputable company in the water industry on a permanent basis.
This a hybrid role but the successful candidate will be flexible to travel to sites across the UK (expenses paid for)
* Update the Commissioning Plan execute commissioning in accordance with the plan.
* Prepare and maintain the commissioning programme and execute activities in accordance with the programme.
* Attend Factory Acceptance Tests and ensure all issues identified are adequately closed out.
* Perform and document all inspections, testing and commissioning as required.
* Ensure the Asset Integration Manual is kept updated at all times.
* Carry out plant labelling to SW specifications.
* Provide all necessary information to the Technical Author for the preparation of the O&M Manual
* Collection of asset data
* Manage and supervise subcontractors as required.
* Organise and chair commissioning meetings. Prepare and distribute minutes.
* Prepare/review risk assessments and method statements as required.
* Communicate any delays or issues to the Commissioning Manager and Construction Manager
* Reviewing, updating and marking up of documentation to as-built/as-commissioned status.
* Keep accurate records of all key commissioning activities.
* Maintain the snagging list and progress the completion of all snags assigned.
* Perform all operation and maintenance activities until plant takeover.
* Overseeing of the 28-day reliability test and production of a takeover report
* Water industry background on either clean or waste water projects is essential to be considering for this role
* A strong MEICA Commissioning background
* Valid CSCS/EUSR card
* Engineering qualification
* Experience with electrical and instrumentation systems
If you would like more information on this position, make sure to apply with your CV today!
Only those with proof of right to work in the UK should apply for this vacancy