Growing company in North Houston is searching for an Auto/CAD Drafter to join their team in North Houston to play an integral role in producing drawings and models for HVAC Ductwork. Strong experience in producing drawings for commercial building designs using Navis AutoCAD. Looking for someone with a track record of being dependable, motivated, and having a desire to learn and grow with the company. Salary DOE
- Excellent communication skills.
- AutoCAD 1-5 years of BIM & Navis.
- Commercial Structures Drafting.
- Pass drug, background and reference screening.
- Work under direction of a designing professional.
- Produce drawings from engineer's designs.
- Ensure construction documents are accurately modeled.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other disciplines' design-changes and model challenges.
- Adhere to BIM execution plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
- Med/Dental/Vision - 90-days after full time employment.
- 401-K offered after 1st year of employment.
- Paid Holidays.
VIP Staffing is an elite service specializing in providing temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent placement positions for employers in Texas and New Mexico. Our tight regional focus and dedicated professional team ensure choice staffing solutions for our customers.
To strengthen and equip our business partners and employees through growth opportunities.
We partner leading companies with hard-working, dedicated employees to enhance and promote our communities' economic success.
We Embrace Challenge - We proactively resolve issues through innovative thought, creativity, superior communication, and determination.
We Are Results Oriented - Outcomes and results matter. We get the job done.
We Are Compassionate - We identify with the needs and values of others and seek to understand the world through the eyes of those we serve.
We Are a Team - We value one another, celebrating our successes and learning from disappointments.
Role: AutoCAD Drafter
Apply for this job now.