Company: LAW ABSOLUTE LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This is a very exciting and important role with a fast-expanding Global Digital Agency.
- First point of contact for all legal matters, liaising with relevant teams and escalating to lawyers where necessary.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating NDAs and other commercial contracts.
- Manage trademark matters.
- Help to advise on GDPR.
- Previous experience as a Paralegal in-house (ideally in a Media/Entertainment company).
- Experience drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Confident working autonomously.
- Energetic and keen to learn!
There is lots of scope to learn in this role!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.