- Company Paid Lunches
- Flexible Management Style
- Perks for Finishing Tasks Early
- Ask About Our Other Great Benefits Over The Phone
Origin offers software products, services, and platforms at varying levels of scale. Our product suite consists of applications and websites for mass consumption to enterprise systems offered to our enterprise level customers.
As an iOS engineer on the Origin team you will...
- Work closely with the product team to understand user needs
- Integrate our technology with third-party APIs and other Origin systems
- Write concise, well-organized code and sensible tests
- Create beautiful, smooth, and uninterrupted UI and animations
- Deliver features to millions of customers, shipping quickly and consistently
- Work independently in a fast paced startup environment to meet deadlines
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical, working experience (2+ years preferred)
- A strong sense of customer empathy and desire to influence the product direction
- Innate curiosity and a desire to be responsible for all aspects of building Origin's propriety systems in a small, highly focused, and very rapidly growing team
- Self-driven, open to collaboration and willing to grow as an engineer
- iOS Development with XCode in Swift language
- Deep understanding of OOP, MVC, Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Cross-team and cross-functional collaboration
- Working collaboratively or contributing to existing projects
At Origin, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Origin is a technology company. We focus on offering and investing in software products, services, and platforms that offer intrinsic or entertainment value.
Role: iOS Developer
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.