Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you a dedicated and supportive teaching assistant? Do you have experience working with children Primary School age with Autism, SLD and communication difficulties?
Primary Teaching Assistant for a Specialist SEND School (Toxteth, Liverpool).
The school is looking for strong teaching assistants who can adapt easily to different classes with different needs whilst helping deliver a highly personalised curriculum that is tailored directly to the needs of each pupil. You must be able to engage with students that have a range of additional needs including Autism, MLD, SLD, communication difficulties and potentially challenging behaviour.
The school has an excellent reputation and works hard to maintain this through excellent, friendly staff and a commitment to excellence in all the work they do. The staff they look for have a strong work ethic, great communication skills and the ability to take initiative in supporting the teacher within the classrooms alongside having a genuine passion for supporting children with Special Educational Needs.
The school is a regular user of our staff and trust us to send in the right people for day-to-day cover as well as for long-term positions.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will have:
- Experience with Autism, SLD and Communication Difficulties
- Great communication skills & the ability to build good relationships with staff and pupils.
- The initiative, ability and desire to creatively support students in lessons.
- The ability to deal with challenging behaviour.
In return the successful Teaching Assistant will receive:
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
- A great rate of pay.
- Fantastic prospects of further long-term work for the right teaching assistant.
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Dan on 0151 675 0888 or email your CV to #removed#