Qfx Inc. is looking for a collections specialist. We need someone who has experience in collections, dependable and detailed oriented.
Responsibilities and Duties.
- Research and analyze customer payments, deductions/chargebacks, allowances
- Obtain approval of Credits/Claim from Sales Reps as necessary
- Apply payments to corresponding outstanding invoices and credit memos
- Make collection calls and correspondence to customers
- Provide updated reports weekly to AR Manager
- Reconcile accounts
- Excellent negotiation and collection skills are essential.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Time management skills
- Must work effectively with other employees, patients, insurance companies and other outside parties.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing is required.
- Provides customer focused service, exceeding expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Excel, and SAP a plus.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, prioritize needs, multi-task and manage needs is essential.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required AA in Accounting Preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience
We are a privately held manufacturer and distributor of consumer electronics located in Los Angeles with a 30 year history.
Role: Collections Specialist
Apply for this job now.