Company: RANDSTAD ACCOUNTANCY & FINANCE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £51,000 per annum
If you are straight from an accountancy practice and want to start your career in Industry, this new opportunity is for you. The role is for large company based in Watford as a Financial Accountant, who will be responsible for coordinating with the external auditors.
As a Financial Accountant you will be reporting to the Finance Director.
What you will do:
- Will act as primary contact for auditors
- Monthly central service account's preparation
- Leading process and tasks
- Liaising with the divisional finance and commercial team to ensure the follow-up and responses to audit requests are efficient.
- Taking ownership of IFRS16 periodic reporting
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recently qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Audit co-ordination, Statutory Reporting, Accounting assistance, Tax experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Good Communication
Applications are currently being processed, so apply as soon as possible.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003