COMPANY: TAY ASSOCIATES LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £25000 - £28000 per annum
An international specialist consultancy firm, based in West End, is looking for committed and switched on Team Assistant to support multiple individuals at Partner level, as well as a wider team if necessary. It is important that you are a real team player as you may be required to cover other Team Assistants during holiday and sickness.
It is important that you are confident working in a heavily logistical role looking after a high volume of work. An attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks, will be crucial in this role. In this very team focused position, you will be managing multiple diaries extensively, scheduling constant international travel, processing expenses and provide all other necessary administrative support and project assistance that the teams need. This is a fast paced and growing environment with friendly and approachable individuals.
This is one of the largest business areas within the London office so it is important that you can go in hit the ground running, and be confident enough to liaise with individuals at all levels.
- Recent demonstrable experience supporting multiple individuals with extensive diary and international travel management preferred.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Providing a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude.
- Warm and personable attitude.
- Being able to work at pace without errors.
- Proficient with all MS Office packages.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Job Ref: GW/ 28664