The Junior Software Engineer in this role will work closely with a highly technical team of engineers and scientists developing advanced software capabilities for missile defense radar simulation systems. The candidate will analyze the software implementation of existing simulation systems to identify, prototype, and recommend performance and quality improvements. The position will include collaboration within a team environment while emphasizing individual contributions to produce products that are valuable to the customer. Candidate must have good people skills and the desire to work with a highly technical team of engineers.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline (Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering/Science) and at least academic exposure to radar related technologies.
- Proficiency in C++, Ada also preferred.
- Must be able to interact effectively with individuals of different experience levels and backgrounds including government and external industry personnel.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
- Preferred candidate will have direct experience developing software for the AN/TPY-2 radar and experience applying agile development.
Since 1998, the company has been developing, integrating, and testing mission-critical and operational software for government and commercial customers. Our passion is building software products that make complex systems simple to understand in real-time. Our engineering team are experts in developing, integrating and testing mission-critical and operational software in systems like phased-array radars, air-traffic control, railway maintenance data analysis, missile defense, command and control.
Role: Jr Software Engineer
Apply for this job now.