- Learn and perform machine operation processes.
- Follow all safety rules and policies.
- Follow instructions.
- Learn and perform hand tool operations.
- Attention to details when completing work efforts required.
- Work with others in a team environment.
- Have a positive attitude and be self-motivated.
- Ability to learn and work with fabrication machines of various size and specialized settings.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Strong Attention to Details
- Strong Work Ethic and Sense of Urgency
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to Prioritize
- Quick Learner and Self- Starter.
- Able to perform Basic Math
- Able to read and Understand English
- Bi-Lingual: English / Spanish.
- Some Machine Operator experience:
- Must be flexible to work overtime as needed.
About the Company:
Protec Arisawa America is the global leader for the design and the manufacturing of Fiber Reinforced Plastic Pressure Vessels for membrane filtration systems. With three production sites located on three different continents and over 40 years of experience in filament winding, Protec Arisawa is your supplier of choice when it comes to selecting high-quality pressure vessels with leading technology. Our products are used to filtrate the most important natural resources "Water".
Protec Arisawa America has a great work environment and we promote a good work-life balance for it's employees.
EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity)
Role: Manufacturing Laborer
Apply for this job now.