Hiring Company : GOLDEN STATE EVENTS
Top managers needed with excellent conceptual skills and the ability to see the big picture. We need leaders who are visionaries and have the ability to inspire and infect the entire organization with that vision. Successful managers empower employees, coach, facilitate, and are cheerleaders.
Our event managers need to be able to manage relationships and contacts to successfully maneuver this new business terrain. Managers today may find themselves in a team or managing a team. We are looking for an event manager who can face new challenges, finding ways to motivate, measure performance, evaluate, and reward teams. We desire anyone who can harness this remarkable creativity and spirit.
• Complete knowledge of the programs we work with and represent
• Maintain friendly and professional demeanor at all times
• Complete duties and responsibilities will be discussed during interview
• Great organizational skills
• Flexible and adaptable
• High energy level
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Honesty and Integrity
• Leadership ability
• Problem solving ability
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 18 Years of Age Minimum
Role: Team Event Manager
Location: Union City,
Apply for this job now.