SOLAR CONSULTANTS WANTED
Nexus is now hiring highly motivated, goal driven individuals for our current expansion. Solar is a great sales industry to be a part of and the residential solar arena has only just begun to take off. In addition, the opportunities for your career financial goals and professional growth with Nexus Solar are great.
Our solar experts are responsible for closing leads to achieve their goals in their respective market, focus on market growth and help consumers achieve their needs, and make educated decisions. Using the most advanced software in the industry you will demonstrate the potential layout, function and benefits of solar energy based on their needs and the most efficient system. We have a full-fledged support staff to help you succeed.
• Participate in full sales cycle and lead generation
• Conduct analysis of customer's current electrical usage and financial ROI
• Generate project proposals and quotes for customers on the spot
• Close contracts at client homes
• Log all communications with customers in Nexus Solar's CRM database
• Must have a strong innate desire to succeed.
• Strong communication
• A quick and eager learner with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Demonstrates good decision-making and analytical skills
• Can assess a customer problem and set strong appointments
• Highly motivated, engaging, and able to work effectively within a team environment
• Full initial and continuous advanced training
• Entry level career opportunity or management opportunity with overrides and office.
• Highest commissions paid and shortest install time.
• Impact your earning potential and control your own paycheck (no commission caps)
Nexus Energy is a vertically integrated Solar Company in California that has been family owned and operated since 1978. Nexus means "connected" and through our strategic financing and product partnerships, we provide the right solar energy systems for our "customers" specific needs. We are dedicated to lightning fast installations, impeccable customer service, and A+ BBB Rating.
Mission: Our mission is simple To provide a cleaner and more affordable way to power your life. When you take control of your utility bills, you pay less.
Role: Solar Sales Consultant
Apply for this job now.