Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Registered Home Manager within a 6 Bedded Childrens Home Based in Cambridge.
Contract - Permanent
Working hours - Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00 - Some Flexibility required
Rate of pay - £60,000 OTE
This is negotiable depending on experience - please send over your CV with the required rate.
About the role
- To efficiently and effectively manage the home and to work within and ensure effective delivery of the main responsibilities and key result areas identified within the role of a manager
- Take overall responsibility for the general management functions of the home all staff, delegating effectively and appropriately.
- Manage and monitor labour costs, staffing structures and rota's, ensuring they meet requirements of the children's needs and are in line with allocated budgets.
- Ensure all staff are aware of their responsibilities in relation to policies, of the home, and those set out in Children's Legislation and Regulations.
- Ensure all staff adhere to and work within the policies and procedures established in the home.
- Develop and ensure staff are aware of a variety of intervention strategies regarding behaviour management.
- Take a lead in ensuring meetings and reviews of children and staff are delivered within required time scales.
Diploma 5 leadership and management, NVQ 4 in children and young people, CMS, DMS equivalent or working towards.
Professional Care Qualification (DipSW, CMS, CQSW, Registered Manager's Award).
- We offer a £250 referral bonus - so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group - email@example.com / 01772 954200