Year 2 Teacher
- £90 - £140 per day
- Year 1 Class
- Potential for permanent role
- Start Date TBC lockdown dependant.
The Headteacher and Governing Body of a reputable Primary School in Fulwood, Preston are keen to appoint a full-time teacher. This role is centred around phonics delivery and ensuring that differentiation is used to allow all pupils to access the curriculum.
The Headteacher has identified this year group as being the most affected by school closures. There are some challenging behaviours and pupils are generally currently below expectations because of the school closures.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced class teacher and or an NQT with a proven track record of raising attainment in the classroom
In order to be considered you must:
- Have a genuine passion for closing gaps in learning!
- Have a passion for Maths!
- Hold full UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Have a proven track record of raising attainment across KS2.
- Be available from February Half Term 2021.
This role will initially be to work until summer 2021. This is an excellent opportunity and is not to be missed! Rates of pay are competitive for work of this nature.
For further details please contact Jimmy Callagher on #removed# 'apply now' or register online https://register.teachingpersonnel.com/