Responsibilities of a Commercial Electrician include:
- Cutting, bending and running ½”, ¾” and 1” electrical conduit
- Experience bending offsets, 3 points, 4 points, saddles, kicks, 90’s, etc.
- Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Assisting in terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets and various electrical devices,
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project from start to finish
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
As a Commercial Electrician you must be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications, understand shop math, and be able to work easily and skillfully with tools and materials involved in commercial electrical construction.
We are considering 3rd and 4th year Apprentices and Journeymen.
Established, highly respected, successful construction contractor serving customers in central Ohio and occasionally beyond. We typically undertake mid-scale projects for long-standing customers, both new and existing construction.
We invest continuously in employee development to create professional and financial opportunities for employees and their families.
Role: Commercial Electrician
Apply for this job now.