The Entry Level Market Manager will be responsible for selling our clients products and developing and expanding new accounts. This position represents a unique opportunity to join our team to launch a new product in the aesthetic space.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical product and procedure expertise to targeted aesthetic customers within a designated geographic area.
2. Create product acceptance and manage sales and product growth through education, training, and business development opportunities in key accounts.
3. Implement and execute key marketing strategies.
4. Establish and maintain excellent communication and sound working relationships with co-workers and assigned accounts.
5. Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors consistent with company standards, values and corporate compliance policies.
6. Other duties that may be assigned.
Job Complexity & Discretion:
Assigned goals and Management by Objectives (MBOs) will be obtained through training, consultative selling, and product implementation as provided by the sales and marketing plan.
• Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent experience
• Consistent performer with a track record of success in business, sales or customer service
Competencies & Skills:
• Ability to thrive in a highly driven culture that is performance based, fast paced and results oriented.
• Must have a strong sales disposition, solid business acumen, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to manage
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• Ability to travel is required by the specific territory, meetings and trainings
Field based. Regular travel is required within assigned geographic territory.
Eclipse California is a consulting and marketing services leader. We drive growth by training our people to conduct outreach that sparks consumer interest. Our workplace atmosphere supports the development of business experts with high expectations for excellence. Our professionals provide the power behind every victory. We reflect our people-first policy in all we do.
Our diverse and talented group of associates combines their passions and skills seamlessly, aligning them with our firm’s core values. Thorough training and proven customer acquisition methods make everyone’s success possible. We work together to dim the chaos of the marketplace.
Role: Market Manager - Entry Level Management
Location: Garden Grove,
Apply for this job now.