Company: EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A Greenville company is looking for Machine Operator Assistants. This is a long-term role for those seeking a new career path. This position is Full-time, and includes working 40 hours per week with voluntary overtime on Saturdays, overtime is not mandatory. This is an entry level position.
The schedule for this position rotates every two weeks. This will include working 1st shift hours from 6am-2pm, or working from 2pm-10pm. Some 3rd shifts may be required as needed, but they are very infrequent.
- Wrapping skids
- Assisting the operator with paper slitting
- Taking accurate measurements per customer order
- Labeling skids with correct customer and product information
- Moving product to various staging areas using a pallet jack
- A solid work history
- Great attendance
- Some skill in math is required
- Reliable transportation
What does Express offer to you?
- Weekly paychecks!
- Vision Insurance
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses (Earn up to $125 for each person you refer!)
Why Express Employment Professionals, Appleton WI?
- Express, Appleton WI placed 543 people in 2020 just in the Appleton area!
- We provide our associates with excellent comprehensive and competitive benefits!
- When you apply to us, you apply to 100+ companies in the Fox Valley!
Call - #removed# to schedule a phone interview
Address - 3303 W College Ave STE B Appleton, WI 54914
Email - #removed#
"Like" our Appleton & Waupaca County Facebook pages for more up to date job opportunities