Business Analyst (Please, no agency calls or sponsorship)
OneSpring is a group of creative designers and out-of-the box technical problem solvers who believe in delighting clients with an unparalleled approach to visualization. We value critical thinkers, team players with humility and grit who are passionate about their work.
OneSpring projects, like our clients, span the globe and require big picture focus. As a Senior Business Analyst, you'll support complex, multi-disciplinary software projects, plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes eliciting requirements, translating business needs to a single consistent vision, translate technical issues, model and document business requirements, act as a communication broker, support test and validation through user acceptance test cases, and represent stakeholders as a surrogate to obtain information and verify decisions. In this role, it's your responsibility to keep all the players coordinated with progress and meeting deadlines.
We invite you to learn more…
- This role is not for the ordinary or mediocre- we are on the search for a serious and disciplined Business Analyst who creates requirements specifications, analyzes requirements, facilitates elicitation sessions, and gets stakeholders involved at the right times and in the right ways to keep everything moving forward achieving exceptional results in an Agile environment.
- Ability to adapt and pivot on projects while conducting discovery and requirement research.
- Effectively communicate with teams and stakeholders in detail all project analysis.
- Creating concepts that are both usable and intuitive for highly complex and functional problems.
- Using low fidelity mock-ups and prototypes to visually tell a story solving business needs.
- Masterful as a "consultant" working with multi-disciplinary and stakeholders guiding them through projects with ease, credibility, confidence and achieving results.
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst in an IT environment and/or Consulting
- 5+ years in process design and requirement definition and gathering
- 5+ years conducting and leading both live and virtual JAD sessions
- 5+ years of leading cross-functional teams and guiding other cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with SDLC
- Nice to have user experience design (e.g. wire frames, mock-ups, site maps, etc.)
- Requirements visualization (prototyping)
- Flexible and thrives in a fast pace environment
- MS Office
- MS Visio
- Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Visualization Tools (e.g. Justinmind Prototyper Pro, Axure, iRise, or Protoshare)
4-year degree in Business Administration, Marketing Communications, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent area.
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
OneSpring is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
OneSpring is a professional services consulting firm with deep expertise in designing transformational solutions using UX, CX, and Human-Centered Design. We are a group of experience designers and out-of-the box technical problem solvers who believe in delighting clients with an unparalleled approach to solving problems right the first time. We value critical thinkers, creativity, team players with humility and grit. Our goal is to create beautiful and functional solutions that our clients love.
Learn more about OneSpring by checking out our website, #.
Role: Business Analyst
Apply for this job now.