Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant - M14
- Ø Early Years
- Ø SEN Teaching Assistant
- Ø Rusholme, M14
- Full-Time SEN Teaching Assistant role
- 8:30am- 3:30pm - Monday - Friday
- Working 1:1 with a SEN child in the Early Years department
- Competitive rates of pay
- 'Good' primary school in Rusholme, M14
- ASAP start
- Calm and nurturing approach
- A genuine desire to work with younger children
- Previous experience within an educational or care setting desirable, but not essential
- Experience and/or sound knowledge of SEN
- Have a proactive approach to children's learning
- Passionate about making a difference
Supply Desk are currently working closely with a 'Good' Primary school in Rusholme, M14. The school have an outstanding reputation within the local community as being an all-inclusive school of all backgrounds, needs and abilities. The school offers a high quality of professional development for all of its staff members, in particular new members of staff. The ideal candidate would be expected to maintain and hold the high standards that this school's body holds.
How to Apply?
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on #removed#
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.