Company: CFOCUS SOFTWARE INCORPORATED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
cFocus Software is seeking a Project Managerto support NOAA, located in Silver Spring, MD:
- Ability to obtain or hold an active Secret Clearance
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marine and/or aviation related industries is preferred.
- Must possess specialized experience supporting IT operational processes and functions, providing direction and monitoring all significant activities for successful marine, aviation and unmanned service delivery.
- Oversees large, complex projects from inception to deployment, expertise in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms, and demonstrated capability in managing multitask contracts and/or subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- General experience includes increasing responsibilities in information systems design and/or management.
Desired Training and Certifications:
- Agile Certified Practitioner
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Lean Six Sigma
- PMI Risk Management Professional
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a related field from an accredited college or university is preferred.
The Project Managerposition performs the following actions:
- Assist OMAO in optimizing organizational performance and service delivery by providing recommendations to organize, automate, and improve business methodologies, processes, metrics, and systems.
- Provide project management expertise, applying industry best practices, to effectively initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close projects.
- Coordinate, collaborate, and participate with OMAO and other government contractors in meetings and other integrated working groups, at the direction of the government.
- Attend meetings at the request of the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) or Task Manager, documenting and distributing meeting minutes and action items.
- Attend meetings as requested by the COR or Task Manager and provide written or verbal feedback detailing meeting activities, issues raised, and/or problems solved.
- Support coordination and tracking of material shipping.
- Conduct research in support of technical activities.
- Compile data for technical reports, information papers, technical guides, and fact sheets.
- Provide administrative and technical expertise necessary to support the development, review, and maintenance of various technical documents, reports, presentations, briefings, brochures, programs, and specialized documents (e.g., analyses, studies).
- Ensure adherence to federal, DOC, NOAA, and OMAO IT policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing and implementing OMAO's Data Management Roadmap and associated policies, processes, and standard operating procedures.
- Conduct Data Coordination activities at the direction of OMAO's Data Manager.
At cFocus Software, we take good care of our employees!! We offer a generous benefits package including:
- 3 weeks of paid leave
- 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Life/Long Term/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Annual training
- Spot bonuses, generous Xmas party gifts
In response to COVID-19: Please note we are actively hiring during this time. We are able to offer a virtual interview process to ensure potential candidates will remain safe.
Powered by JazzHR