Company: STAT HOME HEALTH
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Come join our dedicated patient care team!
FULLTIME PHYSICAL THERAPIST (PT) NEEDED
The STAT Home Health Sibley, LA office is seeking a Full Time and PRN Physical Therapists to join our patient care team.
STAT Home Health offer you: Excellent pay, Increased Earning Potential, Mileage Reimbursement, Cell Phone Allowance, Complete Benefits Package including; Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K, and Remarkable Career Advancement Opportunities.
- Assist the physician in evaluating the patient's functional status and physical therapy needs, and assist in the development of the plan of care
- Provide services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of physical therapy, in the accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team
- Observe and report the patient's response to treatment and any changes in his/her condition to the physician and the supervising registered nurse
- Prepare written summary to the physician at least every two months/sixty days
- Set rehab goals for patients
- Guide the patient in the use of therapeutic, creative and self-care activities for the purpose of improving function.
- Must be currently licensed by the Louisiana Physical Therapy Board
- Have at least one year of experience as PT
- CPR certification
- Excellent time management skills. Patient care oriented
- Reliable transportation to visit patients
- Home Health experience preferred
Exceptional Care. Exceptional People.
Only candidates with appropriate experience will be considered. All others need not apply. EOE.