Do you enjoy supporting and developing children?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a variety of schools?
TeacherActive are looking for TA / Teaching Assistant in Liverpool to have the opportunity to work in a Secondary school in a long-term full-time position from September 2021. The school has an excellent local reputation and is seeking someone who has experience working with students through KS3 - KS5. The position is due to start after Spring Break with interviews being held imminently.
The ideal TA / Teaching Assistant should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 months' experience in an educational establishment
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and a small group basis
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right TA / Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Victoria Chapman on #removed# or email #removed#