We are seeking a Controller to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors
- Previous experience in accounting management or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
NOW CFO has built a reputation as talented management consultants and financial analysts with an entrepreneurial spirit and focus. We bring these qualities to our clients to create continued success and growth. Our advisers partner with our clients to create this success, and our team creates bonds with our clients that are widely valued throughout the business world.
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.