Company: DS SMITH
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
About the role
DS Smith Packaging is looking for an innovative, strategic growth focused, and highly engaging Key Account Director to join the team to lead and grow several of our key accounts in the Electronics industry.
Beyond direct key accounts management, this role will lead the strategic initiatives of the Electronics BU (value proposition, strategic planning, innovation, CX, etc.), own the performance KPIs and lead a team composed of KAMs and a sales coordinator.
To succeed in the role, you will need to be comfortable operating in a highly matrixed international environment, working with an indirect sales team on complex projects.
Note: This role is home based and will require up to 50% travel, across DS Smith and customer sites in the UK and Europe.
- 5-10 years of business experience, 2-3 years of experience in Key Account commercial roles
- Able to demonstrate high credibility and experience, with tangible results from driving and managing sales growth and development, and execution of account strategy
- People management experience, as you will have 2 colleagues reporting into you
- Comfortable navigating in a fast-paced, complex, matrix environment
- Demonstrated marketing, customer experience, commercial and sales leadership skills, ideally in Manufacturing, Industrial or Electricals
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- A strategic mindset with a focus on accountable and results-oriented growth
- Demonstrable leadership skills with the ability to mentor and develop teams across regions
- Fluency in English and knowledge of German is highly advantageous
Benefits (UK only, benefits may differ depending on your base location)
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Sharesave scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discounts
- Cycle to work scheme