Join the TAIT Team! We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development. TAIT fosters and encourages each Associates entrepreneurial spirit with every project & design opportunity. We provide a variety of training opportunities to develop your skills, top tier benefits because we care about your well-being, a real work-life balance & the flexibility life needs, and an unbeatable friendly, professional, positive work environment. Heres your chance to start your career with a Top Workplace in Orange County dont wait to apply
The position requires a minimum of 5 years experience in construction staking, including experience with buildings, structures, robotics and GPS equipment. Recent field experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the survey-mapping field
- Solid math skills, Team Player Attitude, Desire to help teach others
- AutoCAD skills
- Recent construction staking experience
- Boundary Topographic survey experience
- Experience with Carlson Software and Leica Systems preferred
- Must be proficient with Trimble surveying equipment and software, and specifically 1-man robotic data collection.
- Three years of journey level experience with responsible charge on a survey project which has involved the use, adjustment, and care of surveying instruments; both with a field crew and processing work in the office.
- Proficient in a wide range of computer programs which may include: MS Office Suite, CADD (Civil3D, Carlson, MicroSurvey, or other drafting package), Processing/adjustment software (Trimble Business Center, StarNet, etc.)
- Three or more years of Digital Terrain Model (DTM), GPS, collection and processing, least square adjustment, Topographic surveys, and boundary surveys experience.
License: Must possess a Professional Land Surveyors License from the State of California.
We Work Hard and Have Fun
We are passionate about what we do, and we believe that life is too short to not enjoy it.
Here at TAIT, we are extremely passionate about what we do. We are professional engineers, environmental consultants, and architects who have dedicated our careers to building a better future for generations to come. Our culture reflects this. Our veteran professionals take it upon themselves to mentor our younger staff. This mentality has been engrained in the company since its creation in 1964.
We also like to have fun, because we believe that life is too short. At TAIT, we are not employees, we are associates. We strive to give back to our communities and participate actively in various social engagements. It is our goal to create a work environment where our people can truly and honestly say that they love what they do.
Role: Professional Land Surveyor
Location: Santa Ana,
Apply for this job now.