HEAVY EQUIPMENT DIESEL ENGINE REBUILD MECHANIC
Heavy construction equipment diesel engine rebuild mechanic, to perform rebuild service on Komatsu and other brands of heavy equipment engines. Individual should have strong diagnostic and repair skills. Duties will include the overall rebuilding and reconditioning of diesel engines and other components to including these functions:
· Troubleshooting, cleaning, disassembling, evaluation, RCFA, determine repairs and parts needed in accordance with manufacturers reusability guidelines
· Create job plan based on diagnosis to include repair operations and anticipated repair hours need to complete repair
· Rebuilding engines from disassembly to re-assembly and dyno testing
· Requires ability to work independently in performing repairs and maintenance, including strong knowledge of diesel engines, hydraulics, and electronics
· Preparing inspection, RCFA, troubleshooting and teardown reports
· Organize, clean, and maintain a safe work area
· Communicating effectively with Service Planner, and Supervisors to insure problems, nature of the repair, and status of those repairs are understood and followed up on
Road Machinery is a Komatsu heavy construction and mining equipment company based in Phoenix, AZ, with branches extending from the state of Arizona through the state of California (excluding San Diego and Imperial counties). RML is a great place to work, where career development and growth, company stability, honesty, and integrity are all core values.
Road Machinery is an equal opportunity employer where diversity is highly valued.
Role: HEAVY EQUIPMENT DIESEL ENGINE REBUILD MECHANIC
Apply for this job now.