Leading Los Angeles Real Estate brokerage firm is seeking a Personal/Executive Assistant for it's office. Real Estate License a Plus Not a Must!
The ideal candidate has a friendly, outgoing, and upbeat personality, be detail orientated, and be highly organized with the ability to work independently.
- Maintain the firm’s and CEO’s calendar, schedule & confirm meetings, as well as, telephone, video, and web conference calls.
- Contract Management
- Coordinate international & domestic travel arrangements
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
- Maintain & organize electronic filing system.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Job Type: Full-time
- Executive/Personal Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Real Estate Contract management
- Active Real Estate License Required
19 to 22 per hour DOE with Bonus Structure!
Role: Real Estate Executive Assistant - $20 + Bonuses
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.