Company: COMMAND INVESTIGATIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Do you have experience working with insurance professionals and claims handlers in the workers' compensation field?
Command Investigations is seeking an experienced, full-time Regional Account Manager in the Pittsburgh, PA area. The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for selling investigative services to insurance carriers, large employers, third party administrators and risk managers in both the private and municipal sectors. Knowledge of the workers' compensation industry is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales history and be self-driven with the ability to manage the current portfolio of clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities. This is a fast-paced position with unlimited growth potential.
Key responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, identifying new avenues for business, attending local and regional sales conferences and servicing existing accounts with recurring office visits.
The Regional Account Manager will act as the liaison between clients and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to client needs, while improving the entire customer experience.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory
- Must reside in an area with the geographic ability to service accounts in and around the Pittsburgh, PA area
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Medical, dental and vision insurance
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Powered by JazzHR