A perfect role for a graduate who is considering a career in secondary teaching and has a true passion for supporting the learning of young people.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Full time
- Starting September 2021 - 1 full academic year
- Graduates from all subjects welcome to apply. High demand for Maths, English, Science, Humanities and MFL.
- Great rate of pay earning GBP1300 a month, paid weekly
- Working at one of our fantastic and supportive secondary schools in Newcastle and Gateshead
- First hand experience in a classroom as a TA to help you decide if teaching is the career for you - supporting pupils within your subject specialism and opportunity to cover lessons when teachers are absent for classroom management experience.
- Previous experience with young people is very desirable although not essential
- Applicants must hold a degree or be in the final year of completing one
- Opportunity to progress on to your teaching training via the school's direct training programme in September 2022!
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the learning of pupils aged 11-16 with their learning needs. You will work alongside dedicated class teachers to provide tailored learning support to identified pupils in small classroom groups to ensure they have the best chance to reach their full potential, all whilst gaining invaluable experience to help you decide if teaching is the career path for you!
To apply for the role of Graduate Teaching Assistant, please submit your CV below.